Hey family and friends and fans and other!
2 things to mention today!
First, The Timony twins are heading to SPX in Bethesda MD this weekend. We have a table, so stop on by, get some stuff and say hello!
Info on SPX can be found HERE!
Second, Comic Fencing Reviewed NIGHT OWLS a bunch of times!
Those who are familiar with Comic Fencing will recall that it is a website where a bunch of reviewers pick one comic a week and review it! This week they wisely chose THE NIGHT OWLS, and found themselves raving! Go read the reviews HERE!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Peter and Bobby! You guys are so awesome! Good to meet you both at SPX. Although it seems we had met before, I guess this time we can just remember it! haha http://flickr.com/photos/9289756@N02/2713841619/ (I'm on the far left)
WOW, we really did meet before! I think I was in the bathroom when this photo was taken!
Post a Comment