Quantcast

Monday, June 22, 2009

Girls With Slingshots Guest Comic!



My friend, Danielle Corsetto, has a webcomic going called "Girls With Slingshots" and its one of the best ones going. Its consistently charming and funny and the art style is graceful and confident.
So when I heard that she was pressed for time this week, I offered to do a guest comic for her.
The comic, written by Peter and drawn by me, is up now so I invite you to have a look.

Also, remember this?
This is a picture of Dannikka the Elf from our new comic "Minion Maze" that I penciled and Danielle inked & colored.

It looks like Danielle isn't done helping out Minion Maze. She linked to the comic on her site, and we've already got a HUGE traffic spike from her large and loyal fanbase coming over to check it out!

Thank you, Danielle, and thank you to all the new people who took the time to follow the link! I hope you stick around!

No comments: