I believe Peter Timony and Pete Stathis, who draws the excellent comic, Evenfall, were the only two to complete a 24 hour comic. I didn't even try. Instead, I used the time to work on the Night Owls, finishing the art for five comic strips and penciling a sixth one, which, as it turns out, is the final episode of season two!
I also found a little time to work on a top secret NEW webcomic idea that we've been kicking around for a while now.
I've got a picture here to share with you, too.
This is a little collaborative effort by me and the amazingly talented Danielle Corsetto of "Girls with Slingshots". I pencilled it and she inked and colored it. Honestly, Danielle made it look so good, I wish she could work on everything I drew!
Enjoy!


2 comments:
Soundin' and smellin' good, fellow!
Smellin' good? Did you download the new iSmell app?
Post a Comment