Monday, August 25, 2008
A Rob Berry Birthday present!
Check out this stunning portrait of the amazing Mindy Markus by none other than Rob Berry, creator of the literary classic-to-comics project "Ulysses Seen" based on the novel by James Joyce at Amalgamated Artists. Thank you, Rob!
Labels:
amalgamated artists,
DC,
James Joyce,
mindy,
night owls,
Rob Berry,
Ulysses,
zuda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That'd make for one heck of a trading card!
I don't think Bobby recognizes this, and that's kinds funny.
Bobby made this sketch for me at the New York Con in the spring on Zuda stationary and I just light-boarded the pencils over to do a watercolor since I wanted it to have his hand in their somewhere.
Can't really take all the credit on this. It's always fun working with Bobby, even when he doesn't know he's involved!
-Rob
(and, David, if you can convince The Powers That Be to do Zuda Trading Cards, I'd happily donate some services. I seem to have a Lt. Ron Perazza trading card around here somewhere...)
Wow! I totally do not remember drawing that! Thanks Rob!
(I was thinking, "Rob really gets Mindy. It looks just like her!")
Post a Comment