Quantcast

Saturday, April 26, 2008

More 24 Hour Comics!


Peter and I took part in a 24 hour comics challenge a few weeks ago, and I finally got around to posting the results!
Peter's comic is called "Head Case" and it involves a guy who wakes up with no memory and is missing some very important things...
My comic is called "The Ballad of Basil the Bunny". It's about a bunny who gets roped into battling a wolf to save his home, and it's all in rhyme!
I invite you all to have a look and let us know what you think. Here come the links!
Head Case!
The Ballad of Basil the Bunny!
Thanks,
Bobby

3 comments:

Josh said...

Fun stuff guys! Great job.

Gabe Ostley said...

I'm amazed at how consistent you guys kept the 24 hour comics. I did a couple in college and towards the end they started to look like spaghetti. What is your secret?? i must know.
Thanks for adding me to the top ten list BTW, Peter.
Keep on a rockin!

Bobby Timony said...

The secret is a dangerous level of energy drinks that could kill lesser men.