
Anyone who's met me at a comic convention has probably met my wife Danna first.
That's because I can be a little shy sometimes, especially when meeting new people. Danna is a great ice-breaker at conventions. I see someone I want to meet and point Danna at her. She is freindly, enthusiastic, and immensely lovable.
<--This is her during our recent trip to the roaring twenties. It was a research trip.
I'm bringing her up now, because anyone who likes "The Night Owls" or "Fat Mitch" or any of my comics should thank her for them.
Without Danna's encouragement and support, I don't know where I'd be today.
I think it's incredibly important to have someone like that in your corner. We all get discouraged sometimes, especially when pursuing goals that are important to us and seem difficult to obtain.
Danna is the icing that holds my gingerbread house together.

Here's me during that same trip in the Time-Wagon. -->
I tied that bowtie myself!

3 comments:
I've had the pleasure of being in chat with Danna and she certainly is "friendly, enthusiastic, and immensely lovable." Can only imagine how wonderful she must be in person. One day I hope to meet both of you in person and find out.
One thing, tho. Is it pronounced Day-nah or Dan-nah?
Danna rocks! I remember when Marky, Josh, Peg, Bobby, Jen, Tad and I would chat in the evenings and at night a while ago. Fun, fun times. She's a hilarious person.
And you know what they say, behind every great man, there's an even greater woman.
Dan-nah.
Post a Comment